You are here
Submitted by adm1n on Thu, 2020-01-02 23:01
Competence of Graduates
- Plan the implementation of technology and vocational education both formal and informal.
- Manage the organization of education and training in vocational education in schools and in industry.
- Carry out teaching education and training in vocational education in schools and in industry.
- Evaluating the organization of teaching education and training in vocational education in schools and in industry.
- Manage education and training based on Information and Communication Technology (ICT).
Non-Educational Competencies (Engineering):
- Plan tender documents for the work of controlling the automation of product machines and installing them.
- Select materials and equipment specifically needed to carry out the installation of control automation in the industry or its electricity.
- Designing automatic control circuits on industrial production process machines or electrical installations.
- Installing installation and automatic control on industrial production process machines.
- Operate electrical equipment and industrial control.
- Developing the performance of automatic control systems or electrical systems has become more efficient in the Information and Communication Technology-based industry.
- Perform maintenance and repair of installations and automatic control systems or electrical systems.
- Coordinate work on electricity and industrial projects.
Alamat : Kampus Karangmalang, Yogyakarta, 55281
Copyright © 2023,